Sunday, September 09, 2012

YouTube Amusement

So I don't know how people suddenly find something amusing on YouTube that then goes "viral."  However late I may actually get to hear about it, it is actually amusing to see some of the videos.

I just heard about a new South Korean rapper's video that has gone viral.  The piece is called "Gangnam Style" 강남스타일.  Which is kinda funny... because I'm pretty sure that was the region I lived in Korea before our family immigrated to America in the 80's.  Anyway, here's the actual video.



Then I noticed THIS video... where a Korean mom dances to it!  And I have to say, I like this Korean mom's dance better.  ;)



5 comments:

J.T. said...

That's one hip moms. You might enjoy this YouTube video of PSY in concert in Seoul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFTXffp8TXc

Nice to see that you still have a nice blog going.

WofH fan

haeji said...

Thanks! I try, although, I think this year I've been traveling too much to update every week like I wanted to!

bali cheap trip said...

Nice info

sewa mobil di bali said...

Good blog

bali wisata murah said...

Nice blog