Monday, June 20, 2005

Laying Low

So where have I been last three weeks? No where. Hence, no new blogs. After the Spoleto Festival visit, I was too pooped to plan an itinerary the following weekend. The weekend after that, tropical storm Arlene ruined the weather for me to get outside. And this past weekend? I decided I had too much work and couldn't get away. I'm still dying to see the sites of Birmingham (it is, after all, the biggest city in Alabama), Florence (where Helen Keller grew up), and Scottsborough.

I did see a couple of movies. And I definitely recommend watching Batman Begins. It's much better than other Batman movies and, as a non-comic reader, explains how Gotham became infested with bizarre psycho criminals. Christian Bale was very good as the Batman, and there were just enough comic reliefs here and there that made this movie not so heavy.

All righty. Hopefully, this weekend, I will be making my way up to see the rest of Alabama. Until then!

No comments: