Sunday, September 17, 2006

Best Pizza In the Whole World


Without meaning to, I have become a free, walking advertiser for Zachary's Pizza. I recently visited the S.F. bay area to see some of my friends. Every time I visit that area, I have to have my stuffed chicken pizza from Zachary's. Even though I don't normally like Itlian food or pizza in general, Zachary's is different. They have Chicago styled stuffed pizza, that is thick, flavorful, and in a word, DELICIOUS!

Look at this juicy piece. Chicken, garlic, and cheese are just dripping from inside... and on top, you have fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic chunks, and Zachary's special sauce.



And yes, I have told my friends if they don't like Zachary's pizza, they can no longer be my friends. That's how much I love this pizza. =)

1 comment:

julietx2 said...

I disagree. I realize I am in the incredible superminority, but I don't think Zacks is all that. It's basically two big pieces of dough filled with what should be toppings and then finished off by pouring on a can of stewed tomatoes on top. I've tried all of their pizzas, and they've all disappointed. Didn't live up to the hype.