Sunday, September 13, 2009

Driving Saturn Aura in S.F.

Whenever I travel and rent a car, I end up getting to know a car I didn't even know existed. I traveled up to San Francisco bay area over the labor day weekend and rented a car from National (a rental that I've never heard of). And the car I got? Saturn Aura. Aura?? I have heard of Saturn but thought there was one Saturn. I was quite pleased with the car though. It was mid-sized car, handled smoothly although the steering wheel was a bit bigger than Toyota Camry's that I was used to. It made me think about a new car for future buying purposes, and that certainly isn't a bad thing for American cars.

Below are some pictures of San Francisco!

I went to Rassela's with a friend to enjoy some great Ethiopian food and live music.

It was a beautiful weekend, and I got to enjoy the view of the bay bridge.



Another view of the bay bridge and the farmer's market by the Ferry Building.


Farmer's market and Market street.


Another view of the farmer's market at the Ferry Building.

No comments: