Sunday, May 08, 2005

Little blurb of The Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

A shot of the Hanging Gardens from the top.

Pope Pius X blurb.

Pope Pius X miniature.

I thought this was way too cute.

Ave Maria Grotto is part of St. Bernard Abbey. Inside the church.

In memory of the dead pope.

From the front of the church. It was a little eeeerie to be walking around the church.

Where I lunched. Yummmm.

I had a SMALL bbq, beans, cole slaw, fries, and finally got to taste hush puppies! Very tasty. And no... I didn't get to finish everything off my plate -- still too big for me.

Next stop, Natural Bridge. I took a little hike/jaunt around Natural Bridge Park.

Natural Bridge is 60 foot high, 148 foot long sandstone and iron ore.

Supposedly the formation is caused by water 200 million years ago.

Under the bridge.

There was a HUGE group of motorcyclists there. Turns out they were Christian Motorcycle Group, there for bbq picnic and whatnot. Bikes were really cool to look at. Posted by Hello

No comments: