Wednesday, December 13, 2006

La Jolla Cove and Goldfish Point Cafe

Finally, I got a chance to see La Jolla. I walked around to see La Jolla Cove. La Jolla coastlines have jagged rocks and cliffs, which adds beauty. See for yourself below.




And, there were seals just lounging around! I thought that was pretty cool.


It was a bit chilly (it is after all December) so I decided to park myself at a cafe. I found Goldfish Point Cafe (1255 Coast Blvd., La Jolla 92037). I didn't eat their pastries but their Jasmine tea was acceptable. What made this cafe top notch in my book? No matter where you sat in this little cafe, you had a clear view of the Pacific Ocean! I took a shot from where I was sitting so you can see.

I got some holiday cards done but really, I just wanted to sit and stare (which I noticed some people actually did. ;) )

No comments: