Sunday, March 09, 2008

My Kauai Trip in February 2008

So I took a 1-week trip to Hawaii. My friend, Karen, and I spent about 1 week in the island of Kauai. The trip package was from Expedia. We stayed at ResortQuest by the town of Kapaa, which was a pretty central location. Overall, it was a pretty relaxing vacation... just too short!

Verdant hills surrounded by pristine beaches really made Kauai captivating. I love watching nature... and we weren't disappointed. We saw whales, fully breaching. We saw bottle-nosed dolphins, green back turtles (I didn't get to see underwater but Karen did when she scuba dived), lots of fishes, wild goats, ridiculous amount of chickens and roosters, and a quail.

Ok. I would normally paste all the pic's here but even after taking some out, I have 81. And blogger is giving me some trouble with posting pic's. So, I uploaded them to an online album.

Here's the site for album of my pic's.
Kauai 2008 for Blogging

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!