Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Entertainment -- My Trash Can

It takes little to amuse me, apparently.

I bought a trash can from Costco, after debating whether $45 for an automatic kitchen trash can (actually 2... there was a smaller one inside the big one) is worth it. After thinking how much I get annoyed about having to buy the plastic top cover from Target every few months, I decided a quality trash can may be worth it. Plus, it has infrared censor so that the lid automatically opens if you move your hand or make some type of motion near the lid.

I found out that I LOVE the trash can (powered by 4D batteries, which were not included). I'm just tickled that it opens when I have my hands full of chopped up vegetables, peeled cucumbers, etc. to throw away. And I get amused that if I walk too close, sometimes, it just pops open.

Yes, simple things amuse me. And my trash can has officially entered as one of my entertainments. Here's a couple of pic's.

2 comments:

JT said...

What have you been doing to your old lids that they have to be replaced so often? You can wash them you know.

haeji said...

I don't do anything! After I clean them... the hinges get rusty. Then it becomes a hassle to open... and thus I would end up buying new lids. =P