Friday, January 01, 2010

Holiday Season

Although the moon was not actually blue, I celebrated the end of 2009 and coming of 2010 by getting a peak at the blue moon. Although a bit hectic, I did manage to have a get together with my friends for a little holiday gathering before the end of 2009. And this morning, I was in the mood to put on a han bok (traditional Korean clothing) to celebrate the New Year's Day with my family. And of course, we ate dduk gook (traditional Korean soup). Below are some pictures. I am off to celebrate the new year with some sun and relaxation in Maui... and maybe I might even get to see some turtles and whales!

Happy 2010!


Making merry wee into the night with friends.



The only time we get to sing Christmas songs are during the holidays. So, at my insistence, we sang some carols.


Another shot of the holiday gathering.


My sister doesn't like to be in photos (although I did manage to get one with her). My parents and me on 1/1/2010.

My parents celebrating the New Years Day.


And finally my mom and me. Han bok is pretty uncomfortable ... so as soon as the pictures were taken, I promptly changed. ;)

No comments: