Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yosemite


So I went to Yosemite for the first time in a very long time earlier this year. It was quite gorgeous, with snow still pretty thick in some parts. This was back in April of this year. Waterfalls were plentiful, unlike the last time I visited as a kid... when California was in severe drought and there were no waterfalls! Here are some pictures.

This is me by the river. I have no idea what river that is but it was a pretty site!

See what I mean about the snow? It was quite beautiful when the sun was shining with the snow still on the ground.

That's me and my parents by the O'Shaughnessy Dam.

This tree was just so weird, I had to take a picture...
And a picture that captures the El Capitan, the Half Dome, and the Bridalveil Waterfall.


A deer!!!
So we went to see some really tall trees at Mariposa Grove. Unfortunately, it was way too cold (and too snowed in) for us to hike the trail but I took some pictures of the tall trees. I look like an ant in front of this tree.
The path for Mariposa Grove...
A random picture I decided to take while walking through Yosemite. It was a gorgeous day, and trees seemed taller than ever.
And finally, theYosemite waterfalls. The big one and the little one.


2 comments:

Benny... said...

cool pics! Yosemite is beautiful. By the way, you're more like a little sapling (not an ant) compared to that giant tree! =)

kumar said...

Awesome pictures of natures . great collection