Thursday, September 29, 2005

View from my room of the fire out in Bell Canyon. My parents' house is west of the fire.

Another view from my room. The fire moved to Bell Canyon from Chatsworth area last night. And we were monitoring to see if the fire would cross to our side of the mountains.

The smoke became thick, black, orange, and ominous in the afternoon.

That's my parents' house, against the smoke.

Another shot of the smoke, with the park opposite from our house.

We saw helicopters that kept coming.

Another shot from my window. Because my room is on the second floor, I got a better view than from the ground floor.

And ashes starting snowing down around 3-4 today.

The smoke was so thick, it covered the sun completely.

Just so you can see the difference, there's the sun, the smoke, and the clear part of the sky.

From the backyard. Posted by Picasa

No comments: