Saturday, August 20, 2005

Arches National Park, Las Vegas, and Back in California

I'm home!!! I finally reached sunny and beautiful Los Angeles, CA. I got here last weekend but have been busy helping my sister find a place to live in the S.F. bay area and just unpacking.

So unfortunately, I am late in posting my last shot of my road trip home. We stopped at Moab, Utah to see the Arches National Park. The red sandstones and arches created a magnificient scenery. I took way too many pictures but only post some of the best here. We also stopped at Las Vegas before getting home to Los Angeles. We didn't get to do much at Vegas... I lost all of $1. Much of a gambler... =P

Anyway, I am back in California, and it's good to be back. I'm going to head out to see the Pacific Ocean tomorrow and soak in some sun!

No comments: