Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cheapest Online Traffic School

So all the driving up and down I-5 for job interviews, etc. was bound to make me go on auto pilot. I am not the slowest driver (ok, I used to make it to SF from LA in 4 1/2 hours) so I have pretty much honed in the art of being extremely aware of my surroundings when driving. Unfortunately, the one time I zoned out, I got caught!! I don't know if I could have flirted my way out of a ticket, but I generally just don't try... because I know I was speeding and if I get caught, I feel I should just pay for breaking the law. I have a very warped sense of morality.

Anyway. So I decided to just go to an online traffic school to pay off the ticket and to get the point taken off. After hours of comparing all the online traffic school listed in the Los Angeles County Superior Court system, I found that Easy Going Online Traffic School was the cheapest. They charge $12.99. There were a few that charged $14.95 that seemed fine.

So I signed up for it, I got an email with PDF file of the CA traffic law and final exam. I just took the exam, which took me 2 hours because I was anal enough to check appropriate law for all the questions. I faxed my answer, and I passed. And that was that. It beats sitting in class for 8 hours and paying more than $13!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cheapest Traffic school online out there!

Nathan said...

Congrats Hoagie for successfully completing your online traffic source. Well online traffic school are really very fine and proven to be the best for completing and getting yourself certified for traffic law licensed.

Unknown said...

Online traffic school makes it easy to complete traffic law course anywhere, anytime you wish to do. Nevada online traffic school as same allows you to complete the whole course anytime at affordable fee and also provides 24x7 technical support.

Unknown said...

I just visited the website you have shared of traffic school and its nice. I do recommend online traffic school of California as one of the finest quick fun traffic school to get traffic law certification easily.