Sunday, January 04, 2009

2009 Resolutions

I have a few resolutions in mind, not all of which I am going to blog about. A couple of my resolutions are really just continuation of the resolutions I made last year (or years prior). I am adding a new resolution to my old ones this year. My new resolution is -- eat at least 5 baby carrots a day, every day -- no joke. My eyesight is pretty bad, and I knew that carrots are good for your eyes. I'm just bad about eating them. Actually, vegetables in general have a hard time making it to my stomach. ;) Every few weeks, I would buy a bag of baby carrots, and they end up uneaten. But this year, I am going to eat 5 every day. So far, this is one resolution that I have kept pretty well this first 4 days of 2009... and hopefully I will keep for the rest of 2009!

No comments: