Sunday, April 13, 2008

Searching for ...

Meaning of life? Please!!! So cliche. Give me a little more credit. :P

I've been running around doing things I want to do... but which have been making me stressed out. Somewhere in between making another 10th to do list and carrying on with my work and/or extracurricular activity, I had an epiphany. It's all about perspective. So I'm searching to get my perspective back.

So what's my perspective? I've been told women in their 30's know exactly what they want. Which is funny because I do know what I want (which won't be discussed here ;)... and actually, I'm pretty sure I knew what I wanted a little before I turned 30 (which year I most certainly will not discuss here!). Anyway, that's all well and good, except I would like to see what I want actually become reality.

So. Getting my perspective back. And back to enjoying life. But at the same time still reach for my goals... which haven't been realized yet. And back to realizing that life is about the journey... and to enjoy that journey on my way to reaching for my goals.

Course, then I asked my 8 ball, and it totally destroyed that little sense of perspective I got for a brief second. ;)

No comments: