Sunday, April 10, 2005

Boardwalk that began and ended my hike.

I took a 23 mile scenic drive, Little River Canyon Rim Parkway. Little River Falls was the first stop.

Little River Falls, kinda far but it was gorgeous.

Little River runs 10 miles south of DeSoto State Park and has carved Little River Canyon.

Hawks were gliding around the Hawk's Glide.

The Little River Canyon is one of the deepest chasms east of the Mississippi River.

I couldn't resist taking a picture with me and the canyon.

Little River runs in the LIttle River Canyon National Preserve.

A different shot of the river and the canyons.

Grace's High Fall is one of the highest waterfall in Alabama.

Eberhart Point marks the midpoint of the Little River Canyon Preserve.

This is the view from Eberhart Point.

Trees like this one reminded me it really is spring.

On my way back, I saw magenta colors peaking and blooming along the highways. Posted by Hello

No comments: