Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ducks in my parents' swimming pool.

First of many flowering plants at Charmlee Wilderness Park.

There were lots of yellow flowers.

And purple flowers. No, I don't know any plants' names because I'm not a botanist! Sad because there were lots of wildflowers.

These flowers all around the hiking trail, on the side, out in the fields.

A close up of the yellow flowers.

My mom and my dad hiking ahead of me towards the Pacific Ocean.

An open field that we hiked by to get to the vista point.

I mistook these bugs for roaches and freaked out for a while.

Purple flowers springing from the bush, with Pacific Ocean in the background.

White flowers that were about to bloom in full.

There was an empty reservoir where somebody created this symbol with stones and rocks.

More flowering bushes, all cluttered together.

See the path down the middle? More to go to get to the full vista point. But the view from the midway point, open fields canvassed by the ocean, was still a sight to see.

Red flower. There weren't many of these.

The bushes behind the yellow flowers blocked a view to the open field.

My mom and my dad turning.

Pacific Ocean peeking through between the fields.

Another kind of purple flowers.

A full view of the Pacific Ocean. Down below is the Pacific Coast Highway. A shame that houses stand between the fields and the ocean.

Close up of blue flowers.

My mom and my dad taking a little rest.

My mom and me in the middle of the flowering field and ocean in the background.

Ahhh. This is what I love about Southern California.

Fuzzy little thistles hold the white flowers up.

It's not a cactus but a very unusual flower.

I enjoyed a Sunday morning by the beach. Can't really see Santa Monica but it's down there.

This is Topanga Beach, I think. They all blur together.

Dogs enjoy the beach too.

A sandpiper kept getting away from me but I got a picture.

And a parting shot. Posted by Hello

No comments: