Monday, April 04, 2005

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

You may have guessed, I have no pictures because I didn't go anywhere this weekend. Instead, I ran some much needed errands like getting food to replenish my stomach, clean my apartment, borrow lots of books from the library, and catching a play.

Alabama Shakespeare Festival is right next to my apartment, and they have plays (other than Shakespeare plays) pretty much all year. I went to see Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof with my co-workers. Although I didn't know what I was in for, I enjoyed the play very much. The theatre was pretty intimate, and we had seats pretty much up front and center (Row G!). I would have taken pictures if I could, but alas no pictures allowed.

Hopefully, the weather will cooperate this coming weekend, and I might actually go hiking or go see Native American mounds.

No comments: