Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My cousin's visit started with dinner at Dreamland BBQ on Friday night.

We went to Bellingrath Garden and Homes on Saturday to stroll around the garden.

When we got there, we bumped into an Azalea Trail Maiden. They were having a reunion that day. That's my cousin Sarah.

My cousin, Gene, were busy taking kzillion pictures. He just bought a new camera capable of taking 1,000 pictures!

And my cousin, Sarah, was busy clicking away too.

A pond in front of the conservatory. It was quite a beautiful day.

The conservatory had lots of pretty flowers like these.

And the temperature was quite high in the conservatory (even for me) to keep these types of flowers blooming.

Red is my least favorite color but they looked so pretty!

Orchids were lovely too.

So I had to take a picture of my cousins clicking away.

And this is the picture that Sarah ended up taking.

Sarah & me by the azaleas.

We tried to jump on time...

More Azalea Trail Maidens. They were very nice, posing for pictures.

And she got many requests.

But not sure if anybody actually requested this shot.

We got a back shot of the dresses. Posted by Hello

No comments: